Saturday 8 December 2012

When you try your best but you don't succeed


I don't think I can apologise enough for how bad the lighting and quality of these pictures are. I'll look at my actual camera tomorrow and play around and see if it's any better. As soon as the light starts to fade then my iSight quality drops to almost non-existant. ): But I'll get working on that. 
But! This is a big day this week, I've had bundles of bad news and it's knocked me sideways. I'm still not over it (and probably won't be for a long time) but today was the first time in three days that I got up, showered, washed my hair, put make up on and clothes. It was only for a trip to Tesco but little victories and all that. 
I don't own any jeans that actually fit me properly, I recently found out this is because I should be buying from Tall sections as I have longer than average legs and a longer pelvis. How it's taken me this long to figure that out is a little beyond me. So when I'm feeling a little down or can't be bothered as much I usually throw on one of my two pairs of jeggings as they're comfy and warm. Today was one of those days. I think I used all my energy actually getting up that I put on the first things out my closet but it worked. Yay!







Outfit details. 
Grey-black jeggings - New Look, Purple floral blouse - Urban Outfitters, Cream Cardigan - H&M and silver brouges (not pictured well) - Office. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment