Tuesday 18 December 2012

And she gave away the secrets of her past, And said I've lost control again

Today was physio day! I go to see my physio about once every month to help with the movement disorder of my neurological condition. Today I was shown a graph of my balance today compared with six months ago and the difference is amazing. It's really shown to me how much difference has been made from my exercises and how my work is paying off. There's still a long way to go but it's really inspiring to see the progress physically in front of me. :)



Because of the physio, which is mainly low key as it's balance based not running around or anything, I need to dress appropriately  But I also knew afterwards I was meeting a friend for coffee so I wanted to look good for that too! So I went with leggings and black socks, my eternally faithful black ankle boots, Joy Division 'Unknown Pleasures' vest and an tarten boyfriend blazer. I kept the accessories simple with just a black beret and no jewellery  Even with the chilly weather this was actually quite warm and I didn't feel the cold at all, which is pretty unusual but I wasn't complaining! 

I've got a few busy days ahead of me with the final preparations for Christmas and finish making some of the presents. I could do some sewing tonight but even though it's only 10pm I'm pretty tired so I think an early night is called for and then start tomorrow early after my haircut. :) (btw, please excuse my bad fringe in these pics! Getting it cut tomorrow!)



Outfit details: 
Ankle boots - Urban Outfitters, socks - Dunnes Stores, Leggings - H&M, Joy Division vest - eBay, Boyfriend blazer - River Island (found in charity shop), Beret - Primark. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment