Tuesday 29 January 2013

I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart


I bought a wig! Well I ordered it a while ago and been waiting for it to arrive, I didn't want to mention it in case it was really awful but I'm actually impressed! For £6 the quality is fantastic (thankyou eBay!). It's not itchy and keeps on my head. 


My boyfriend doesn't like it, but I've had positive comments on other social networking sites. I used to have black hair but it was shorter and I soon changed it to brunette. I like my hair this dark as it doesn't warm my features like my normal red hair does but makes them more striking. My Mum commented on my cheekbones looking more prominent earlier. I'm pleased that it gives me the chance to change my look without changing it permanently as I have fickle days. I think if anyone wants to make a change that's temporary then wigs are a fantastic way of doing that. Just make sure you take good care of them and you'll be fine. 



Ended up in a&e last night with another asthma attack. Luckily the medication worked well enough for them to let me go home but it looks like I won't be able to lower my steroids for another week at least, going to see what my Gp says tomorrow.  I had to miss my physio as the dizziness is bad today and I fainted in the hospital and I knew the long journey would make me feel worse. Luckily, my physio understands that I have to travel quite far and I'll speak with him tomorrow about progress as I'm going away for 6 weeks from next Tuesday. 




Outfit details:
Long black wig - eBay, floral blouse - thrifted (charity shop), PU skater skirt - river island, tan belt - came with another skirt form new look, floral tights - Tesco. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment