Friday 26 April 2013

Feet don't fail me now take me to the finish line

I'm back! Well truthfully I've been back a few days but I've been dizzy and was a bit down so just wanted to curl up and hide under my duvet with my books. But I'm feeling much better now, I've had some inspiring news regarding taking a Masters degree later in my life and for the first time in a long time I woke up feeling more excited and invigorated about life again. 



I started the 30 day squat challenge today, I find the up and down movements hard with my dizziness but taking my time helps. Once it's over hopefully they'll be a change in my body and I'll post the before and after shots! I'm also trying out some new yoga movements this week as I really want to start working on my fitness even before I'm well enough to take on proper regular exercises, such as running. I eat pretty healthily (I do have naughty treats but they are added to my daily calorie count!) and try to get a good mix of different foods (being a vegan this is even more important to ensure I'm getting the right vitamins). I find it easier when I'm at home to keep on my diet plan, being around Jonathan menas I treat myself more and get a bit lax on the calories. This is something I'm working on when I'm away, having the strength to say no is hard sometimes! 


I've got a few blog post ideas so keep your eyes peeled! :) 


Outfit details: 
White t-shirt - H&M, Floral patterned culottes - Miss Selfridge, Black Tights - Marks and Spencers, Black Lace Up Ankle Boots - Urban Outfitters, Thick Leather-look Belt - Primark. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment