Friday 22 March 2013

Life.

I've been quite absent recently due to several reasons. Firstly I was in Northern Ireland for 6 weeks with no Internet bar my awful 3G (which liked to vanish alot). Then since I've been back I've been very unwell with a dental abscess, Ive had a tooth extracted and the antibiotics have made me very sick.
I'm currently at my grandparents for two days with my mum and I'm seeing some old friends and going to a sewing exhibition tomorrow.

I have lots to talk about from veganism problems, Scotland and new albums! But I'll get onto them next week when I'm back home and feeling more well! Sometimes life just gets in the way of Internet presence!

I post most often these days on twitter (username: hovercrab) so check me out there for more updates on stuff :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment